Volunteering with Skagit Trail Builders is easy! Here are the steps:
1. Check out our Calendar for session dates.
2. Email us to register. Provide your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and the session date(s) you want to volunteer.
3. Click session Instructions and Directions.
4. If you are over 18, you will be asked to sign a waiver when you arrive. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must complete and sign a minor waiver, one for each child. Please bring the minor waiver with you to the first session.
5. Wear sturdy shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Bring a raincoat, a water bottle, and lunch/snack. Bring your favorite work gloves. If you don’t have your own gloves, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
6. Check out our COVID Safety Protocols.
7. Might bringing friends and family interest you? If so, check out our Guest Group Program.
8. Lastly, we have a Youth Volunteer Program.