We socially distance, wear CDC approved masks, and volunteer in small work groups. The state went into Phase 3 reopening on March 22nd, 2021, and ongoing changes to public health guidelines are expected.
United General District 304, our nonprofit partner, is expected to update our safety protocol this week.
Under the guidelines, at each session date, we have been hosting two separate outdoor events. One trail building, the other doing trail-side restoration work. Involvement is earned on a “first to confirm” basis.
There are twelve (12) volunteer spots on each roster. Names appearing red have a reserved spot, if purple an interest exists, but until confirmed – the position is available.
There are four (4) volunteer, and six (6) alternate positions available…
Projects and manpower are planned, so confirmed volunteers are expected. Sessions run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Thanks!
To add your name, or confirm involvement, please email JT@SkagitTrailBuilders.org.
Trail Building Team
01. Adam Wagenbach (Jerry’s group)
02. Amos Grey (Dovetail Bridge)
03. Art Tuftee (ballast team)
04. Chris Elmore (Jerry’s group)
05. Craig Emory (ballast team)
06. Dean Taylor (ballast team)
07. Don Hanna (Jerry’s group)
08. Jerry Granahan (crew leader)
09. Jim “JT” Taylor (ballast team)
10. Melia Grey (Dovetail Bridge)
11. Miles Grey (Dovetail Bridge)
12. Randy McCoy (Jerry’s group)
01. Charles Messinger
02. Heather McAleer-Berliner
03. Jami Gramore
04. Kalin Adkerson
05. Kip Jacob
06. Lindsey Dutoit
07. Lynn Postler
08. Paul Marczin
01. Available (Alternate #1)
02. Available (Alternate #2)
03. Available (Alternate #3)
04. Available (Alternate #4)
05. Available (Alternate #5)
06. Available (Alternate #6)