The above photo is NOT where we’re working Saturday, it is my driveway. The amount of rain we’re getting is truly amazing, but we do not cancel ‘due to rain.’
In our ten (10) years as a group we’ve cancelled twice; both times when conditions precluded access to our planned work. First at Little Mountain, when accumulated snow did not allow us to use the access road – and recently when a service road wasn’t passable.
We prefer nice weather, but inclement weather does not preclude doing good work. The worst rain is often short lived. We have been known to take breaks, during the worst of downpours, enjoying snacks and hot drinks (under an awning) – resuming work when it improves.
We take our work very seriously. We plan to continue holding sessions rain or shine. We encourage you to get up “the morning of a session” and make your own decision. Jerry made a suggestion, “If you have rain gear and boots, you might think about bringing them.” We’ll be there, setup – and ready to go…
Please join us this Saturday, February 8th!